BW Signature Collection Hotel Paradiso, situated on Posillipo Hill, enjoys a spectacular view of the Gulf of Naples, with Vesuvius as a backdrop.
Within just 2,500 metres may be found: the San Paolo Stadium, the Mostra D’oltremare exhibition centre, the University of Federico II di Monte Sant’Angelo, the railway station and the Campi Flegrei subway stop.
From many rooms, and certainly from our “Terrazza Paradiso" restaurant, following the line of the coast you see Castel dell'Ovo, built around the year 1000 on a small island of tufaceous rock named Megaris. This is where - legend has it - the siren Parthenope, enchanted by the beauty of the surroundings, constructed the city of Naples.
Descending the hill, in a few minutes one arrives at the marina of Mergellina and, 200 metres after that, at the subway station. From here there is a good connection to the old city centre and to the central station, from where it is possible, in around 20 minutes, to reach the sites of Ercolano and Pompei.